Probiotic Supplement - ‘ProBiome Multi-8’
Our Multi-8 probiotic supplement is packed with 4 billion good bacteria per capsule (the same as 8 pots of probiotic yoghurt!) and 4 billion organisms, designed to actively seed the gut and look after the gut microbiome.
Repair the gut, repair the body
8 strains of specially selected organisms work together to support the gut and assist better digestive health, energy levels and balance blood sugar. Our probiotics are actively micro-encapsulated, meaning they can pass through the stomach, withstanding the acid, and reach the colon intake ready to perform.
What’s in the tub?
- 30 capsules of High Strength 8 strain probiotics
- No added sugar, dairy fats or calories
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 500,000 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus 500,000 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei 500,000 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus 500,000 billion CFU
- Streptococcus thermophilus 500,000 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve 500,000 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium infantis 500,000 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum 500,000 billion CFU
- Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, gluten, sugar, wheat or yeast. Suitable for vegetarians.
- No need to refrigerate
- Take 1-3 capsules per day before meals or as advised
Full Ingredients List
Ingredients: Anti-caking Agent: Maltodextrin (Non-GMO); Bio-Live Bacteria Blend (milk, soya): Lactobacillus casei NCIMB 30185, Lactobacillus rhamnosus NCIMB 30188, Streptococcus thermophilus NCIMB 30189, Lactobacillus acidophilus NCIMB 30184, Bifidobacterium breve NCIMB 30180, Bifidobacterium longum NCIMB 30182, Bifidobacterium infantis NCIMB 30181, Lactobacillus bulgaricus NCIMB 30186; Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) (Vegetarian); Anti-caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate (Magnesium salts of fatty acids) (vegetable source).
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients inbold.
Contains traces of soya and milk (these are used in the bacterium growth medium) at levels which should not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Have you tried pairing your PRObiotic with a PREbiotic?
Paired with a PREbiotic, a PRObiotic can really change the bacteria in your gut. This can lead to great changes in your overall health and wellbeing. Take a look at our 'Full Up Fibre' Prebiotic here.